Re: (erielack) was [NYC-Railroad] New Passenger Routes --- What is the answer?

with the Fed's starting to limit the number of hours truckers can drive, you
might be in for it worse.  Either more freight will go by rail, or more
trucks will be on the road.  Who know?!

By the way, what is H&M?  I can't find it anywhere?
Richard