RE: (erielack) H&M Black Car photo

> As long as we're on this non-EL thread 8=0), where is this:
>
> http://www.railfan.net/railpix/ABPR/june00/06-26-00/HXM-BlackC
arsatGradeCrossing.jpg

> Jersey City someplace? Harrison near Hudson Tower?

I'm almost certain this is at Marion in Jersey City - that is the only place
on the H&M that I can think of that had a grade crossing, and the buildings
in the background reinforce my belief. I believe there were some color
photos of this location in one of the Morning Sun PRR color books - if I
find it, I'll let everyone know where this is.

(Required EL content) The Erie (and later, EL) did their interchange with
the PRR only a few hundred feet from this location. A branch came out of
Croxton Yard and traveled south to meet the PRR at Marion Jct. In later
days, the PC came up this branch to drop off cars for the EL just south of
the DL&W main near West End Tower...

Maybe we should now revert to our "regularly scheduled EL broadcast?" :)