Re: (erielack) H&M to GCT, was PATH question

I will reply even though you are quite rude.  Ignorance can make you that
way, and maybe some education will ameliorate that.

> Would you kindly tell us how a 72' Erie Stillwell and 10' wide would fit
in
> the NH tunnels?

I assume that youi meant H&M?  I don't believe anyone here said that it'd be
done with 72' x 10' Stillwells

>Can you tell us the source where you heard or read this.

Certainly, I know enough to do some research before I speak.  Railway
Gazette, Volume 44, page 323.

 > As far as Erie NY area electrification, it was to go Jersey City-Port
Jervis.

And my I know the source of that information, please?  That is not what I
have heard.  Or read.

> There is nothing or Erie and the H&M other thjan maybe through ticketing.

That's been mentioned here tonight.

>Oh yeah, NYC would have permitted Erie into GCT.

Again, nobody said that it would be on NYC tracks, and secondly, since Mr
Morgan owned them both . . .

> I guess the O&W was also an early user of dual mode RDC's too

REALLY??? I never heard that one before!  8^)

Be a little more courteous, if you don't mind.

SGL