From: "erielack-owner_@_internexus.net"
[mailto:"erielack-owner_@_internexus.net"]
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2000 3:00 AM
To: "erielack-digest_@_internexus.net"
Subject: Erielack Digest V2 #750

Erielack Digest         Sunday, June 25 2000         Volume 02 : Number 750

When responding to posts, only include the text from the message
you are replying to (not this entire e-mail!)  Also, please change
the subject of your response to match the original message.

Re: Re: (erielack) AMTRAK F-40's for Pocono service?
(erielack) ABPR (?)
(erielack) M&E Electrification
(erielack) NY SouthernTier rail authoirity
Re: (erielack) AMTRAK F-40s for Pocono service? AEM7ACs Anyone?
(erielack) Erielack Digest V2 #746
Re: (erielack) AMTRAK F-40's for Pocono service?
Re: (erielack) AMTRAK F-40s for Pocono service? AEM7ACs Anyone?
Re: (erielack) AMTRAK F-40s for Pocono service? AEM7ACs Anyone?
Re: (erielack) AMTRAK F-40s for Pocono service? AEM7ACs Anyone?
(erielack) Previous topics.
Re: (erielack) Previous topics.
Re: (erielack) Previous topics.