Re: (erielack) Early Cleveland

I forgot to say that the year was listed as 1900. Few photos that were on
the wall were mostly of the "Flats" areaa.  There was one of lake boat
near the channel to the Erie Docks. I would guess that the CPL has many
early photos in their collection.

I would like to do some checking, but the 3.5 hour trip makes it hard to
have much time in Cleveland.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood