No Subject

"The Niagara Junction was established in 1892 as a subsidiary of the
Niagara Falls Power Co., which was seeking to increase its business by
attracting industry to the area. The new railroad connected the
industrial area of Niagara Falls, New York, with the New York Central
and the Erie. The line was electrified in 1913 - a logical enough move
for a road owned by an electric company. The road's freight business
prospered."

"In 1948 the NYC, the Erie and the Lehigh Valley purchased the railroad.
Conrail absorbed...."

There you go. Oh, passenger car diagrams (tweak, tweak).

Regards,

Will Shultz