Re: (erielack) Canadian interchange around Buffalo

J. Henry Priebe Jr. wrote some interesting stuff about western New York
rails and so on, which reminded me of a question that I know I have the
answer to, somewhere in my library, but one of you is going to know the
answer off the top of your head:

IIRC, the Niagara Junction was 50/50 owned by two railroads (or was it
equally by more?).  So, which railroads was it?  And when was it built?  Was
it built as an electric line origninally?

SGL