(erielack) Canadian interchange around Buffalo

I was wondering about how the Erie interchanged international traffic to
Canada in western New York.  I think I've read here on the list before that
the interchanged over the International Bridge in Buffalo, but was there an
interchange north of Niagara Falls as well?  The map seems to show a
railroad bridge in this area, and one of the bridges you can see looking
north from the Rainbow Bridge surely looks like a railroad bridge.  If
there was an interchange here as well, did the Erie use it also?  Did Erie
even have a branch to Niagara Falls?

Jason