From: Gary R.Kazin <"gkazin_@_netscape.net">
To: "erielack_@_internexus.net"
Subject: Re: [(erielack) Hoboken Terminal]
Date: Monday, June 12, 2000 9:06 PM

"ELRRco_@_aol.com" wrote:
> Who owns the cars that are in the MU shop at the Hoboken Terminal? Also,
what types of cars are they?

If they are the cars I think they are, they belong to URHS and are being
renovated for future excursion service.  Haven't been to Hoboken in months,
though...

 Gary Kazin
 DL&W milepost R35.7
 Rockaway, New Jersey

 New Jersey Transit - THE WAY TO GO!!!

 (I have no affiliation with New Jersey Transit.)

http://webmail.netscape.com.