Re: (erielack) MCDOT Transportation Forum TODAY

I got this Email 6/12/00 at 7PM so I missed the meeting. I'd like to find
out what was discussed at this meeting.     Neil Weinberg

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:16:21 -0400 "Taylor, Seth \(Seth\)"
<"staylor_@_lucent.com"> writes:
> Sorry about the short notice but;
>
> Monday June 12th, New Jersey Transportation Planning Authority and
> MC DOT
> will hold a PUBLIC forum on the region's long range transportation
> needs.
>
> Place: Haggerty Center of the Frelinghuysen Arboretum, Morris Twp.
> 53 E.
> Hanover Ave (across from the Morris County Library) . (973-326-7600)
> Time: 3:00 P.M.
>
> This will be an opportunity to voice your concerns that new rail
> starts and
> the Lackawanna Cutoff, should be given priority status.
>

> Seth T.

> Visit the erielack photopage at http://el-list.railfan.net

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.