RE: (erielack) Other sightings, and some news of possible interes t to some of you... ;)

AHEM! :)

> Not only does she put up with Paul's hobby, she was involved
> in doing some
> scenery on a model railroad, (I will not name), much to the
> regular members
> amazement.

She's already helped me with modeling tasks, and goes to hobby shops with
me. Isn't she great?!? :) :) :)

> But to draw even with Paul's hobby, her hobby is horses.
> Let's see who
> get's the basement space; the horse's saddle, reins, riding
> equipment, or
> maybe a horse stall complete with horse, etc. or the Erie Lackawanna
> (required content) model trains...  Stay tuned.

1. The basement (and trains) is mine (already agreed upon.)
2. Her aunt has a horse farm, and that's where the horse (and associated
equipment) will be. :)

OK - enough of my engagement. Now back to our regularly-scheduled EL
content! :)