Re:(erielack) Other sightings, and some news of possible interest to some of yo u... ;)

Marty-

Not only does she put up with Paul's hobby, she was involved in doing some
scenery on a model railroad, (I will not name), much to the regular members
amazement.

But to draw even with Paul's hobby, her hobby is horses.  Let's see who
get's the basement space; the horse's saddle, reins, riding equipment, or
maybe a horse stall complete with horse, etc. or the Erie Lackawanna
(required content) model trains...  Stay tuned.

- -Joe Jordan

At 04:06 PM 06/07/2000 -0400, LARSON,MARTIN A. wrote:

>Paul wrote:
>
>>>I've been a little sporadic on this list lately because a) I've been away
>in
>>>Ohio/Indiana for a week, and b) I was busy preparing to propose (which I
>did
>>>yesterday, and yes, she said "yes" :)
>
>	>>- Paul, that engaged guy
>
>Congratulations Paul! I sure hope that she likes trains!
>
>Marty Larson
>ELHS#3033

>Visit the erielack photopage at http://el-list.railfan.net

Joe Jordan