Re: (erielack) Mt. Morris, NY

Dear Group,

OK, if this segment of the DL&W main has been replaced...
are there still missing segments between Bath and B&O Jct.,
or could a through route theoretically be assembled via
the shortlines?

It's a shame that the Darien Lake amusement park was built right
on the ROW... I didn't realize that until it was pointed out
in a previous discussion.

Cheers,
Alan <"quahog_@_sprint.ca">