RE: (erielack) Trains articles on Lackawanna.

Whippany got a matching grant for $10,000, giving us a total of $20,000.
Problem is, we need $250,000 to do the restoration - <sigh> - and Steamtown
doesn't want to work for money (all money they get goes into the National
Park Service pot, and they might not see any of it).

Not to mention, Steamtown is busy enough with its own restorations!

	- Paul