     half of them in colour.

     Straight after this there is a one page item on the Virginia Blue
     Ridge Railway and a picture of VBR #7.  Isn't this a sister to MCC
     #4039?

     Part two covers Steamtown and everything else to Buffalo.  There's
     even a 2 page article on "Whatever happened to Miss Phoebe's rolling
     stock?"  This is also written by Greg McDonnell.

     Also in the August issue there's a picture of doubled headed New
     Zealand steam at its finest.  A 4-8-4 / 4-8-2 combination on a 900
     mile return excursion.  A spectacular sight at 60 mph even if it is
     narrow gauge.

     Hope this is of some interest, and that you can track down these
     issues.  I'm about to read them again myself.

     Cheers  from "Down Under"
                  o o O O O O O O O o o o..  Steve Adair,
                  o                          New Zealand