(erielack) Erielack Digest V2 #723

Al......

>>A while back I recall seeing a message to the list that
>>mentioned a book(s)  with plans for the Pheobe Snow's diner and
>>tavern-lounge car. Could someone  post this information again?
>>I am in need of plans, preferably in HO scale,  for a project
>>aimed at kitbashing these two cars.

A recent book is The Passenger Car Library, volume #2, by W. David Randal=
l.
 The source is RPC Publications, Inc., PO Box 503, Alton, IL  62002.  I
think the price is about $39.95 plus $5.00 shipping.  Dave Randall's emai=
address is "drandall_@_piasanet.com"

The book has diagrams and builders' photos of various Budd/ACF cars,
including the DL&W's Phoebe Snow diners and tavern lounges.  I think the
diagrams are actually presented in HO gauge, though I couldn't swear to
that.

The book also includes the NYS&W's Motorailers, by the way.

Dave Ross
Cliffside Park, NJ