(erielack) P2K 0-8-0

Hmmmm.  The ads (inside back cover of RMJ) and the web site show a clear
vision tender with engine No 124.  My diagram book shows 124 with a
conventional USRA tender.  I know that tenders were
swapped/modified/changed, but does somebody have a photo of 124 with a
clear-vision tender?  Do I remember a discussion about this on this list and
that P2K had been advised and was straightening this out?  AND, does anybody
know the other number that's to be offered?

What d'ya know?

SGL