(erielack) What happened to EL line?

Hi
     Further to the theme of former EL lines.  I can't offer much in the
     way of recent info on what happened after Conrail, however around
     1985-86 Trains magazine ran what I remember to be a 2 part article on
     this very topic.  It covered mainly what was still being operated at
     the time and although I haven't read the articles for a long time I
     think there were some maps.  If someone is interested in revisiting
     the then and now of EL it could be possible, with "Trains" permission,
     to use this as a starting point.  I'll have a look through my old
     issues tonight (after work) and give some more details on the
     articles.

     Cheers  from "Down Under"
             o o O O O O O O O o o o..  Steve Adair,
             o                          New Zealand