(erielack) PHEOBE SNOW CUSTOM CARS

Thanks to all who have expressed interest and offered help with this project.
I must apologise for not answering each email personally as yet. I run trains
for N J Transit four nights each week and all day Sunday so my time is
limited. I will answer each person within the next few days.

Right now we are just in the preliminary stages of this undertaking. I only
had about an hour to talk to the custom builder, Ed Petras of Roller Bearing
Models, during my layover in Port Jervis this past Sunday so we didn't go
into great detail on how things will be done. Ed is proposing to make a
pattern for a mold to cast the unique observation end of the tavern-lounge
which could then be attached to a suitable car such as the IHC/Rivarrosi
fluted side coach. What we need are good scale plans of both cars in order to
select the cars we will use as the basis for modification. We both agred that
the finished product must be as accurate as possible. Ed's a stickler for
detail and won't settle for "close enough". I'm with him 100% on this point.