Re: (erielack) Helper Engines at Campbell Hall, NY

EL high-hood geeps were built in the late 40's and 1950's - they predate
the Dereco era and even the EL era by several years.  All locomotives had
high short hoods untill 1959 when the last GP9's and first RS11's began to
show up with a factory low short hood.

Additionally no locomotive was lettered NYC and I don;t think any freight
car was lettered PRR.

Bill K.