Re: (erielack) Concordance Map (was re: Further Query-EL West End)

I've wondered about that. I can understand why Conrail would be pulling up
rails, to be used on fixing up the @#$@#$%$#!!! PC lines that they decided
to keep, but why alternate sides in double track territory? To slow trains
down so they could more easily justify abandonment?

Michael Dye ELHS #1516