RE: (erielack) New Athearn

The calf as B66????  What happened to you?  Have you lost your mind???
Does the calf look like a cut down FM unit?  Just tell them not to bother
doing the calf.  It's bad enough they (Athearn) think that the EL colors
are gray, brown and gold.

- -Joe Jordan

At 01:26 PM 01/24/2000 -0500, Tupaczewski, Paul R \(Paul\) wrote:
>Yes, they're doing them all. The calf is obviously wrong, but the market
>dictates what's produced (sigh). I'm helping them out with the artwork for
>these - maybe the calf could be lettered as "B66"? :)
>
>	- Paul

Joe Jordan
mailto: "pamela_@_blast.net"
http://www.blast.net/pamela for the Jordan Comedy Network &