(erielack) Re: looking for help with NJ commuter train station]

"Paul R. Tupaczewski" <"paultup_@_interactive.net"> wrote:
> Anyone know the answer to this? Please answer Cliff directly, but copy =
the
list - I'm curious to see what the answer is!
> =

That was the ERIE's Carleton Hill Station, on Erie Ave and Jackson Ave in=
 the
northwest part of RUTHERFORD (no East).  Closed since the rearrangement o=
lines in the late 1960's that combined parts of the DLW Boonton Line with=

parts of the Erie Main and Greenwood Lake lines.

Gary Kazin
Rockaway, New Jersey

New Jersey Transit - THE WAY TO GO!!!

(I have no affiliation with New Jersey Transit.)

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=
ail.netscape.com.