From: Clifford Otto [mailto:"cliff.otto_@_ari.net"]
Sent: Friday, December 24, 1999 11:26 AM
To: "paultup_@_interactive.net"
Subject: looking for help with NJ commuter train station

Hi,

Perhaps you can point me in the right direction. I have been
reminiscing about my childhood summers (1950's) spent in East
Rutherford, NJ. I recall my uncle commuting to work in NYC from a
station at the end of the street (Vanderburgh Avenue), along side a
waterway (canal ?). I remember the line as the DL & W.

What I am seaching for is the name of the railway station and its
precise location.

Any help will be appreciated.

Have a nice holidays.
Thank you,