Re: (erielack) CN/BNSF Merger

I am finding that there is a lot of interest in freight cars.  I have been
taking photos of cars along with engines when I do take photos.

Happy Holidays to all -- Thanks for your support over the last year. I
hope to continue to add new material, including Erie/DL&W/EL over the next
year.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood