Re: (erielack) CN/BNSF Merger

As one who goes out train watching (I still watch the whole train) I only
have this to say. Those of you who don't watch the whole train might just
miss something good.
I was watching Q-262 in Maryland yesterday. Its a general freight and not too
much interseting was on it until the last four cars. The last four cars
included an EL two bay covered ACF, an EL sliding door/plug door 50' box.
Also in the last four cars, a DM&IR two bay ACF center flow and an L&N three
bay hopper. Ya just never know.
John