Re: (erielack) Rarest of the rare

Speaking of rare motive power, I saw a couple of old
Alcos in Port Elizabeth sitting on the stretch of
ex-CNJ tracks that parallel the Jersey Turnpike across
from Newark Airport last Sunday (11/28). I didn't get
a very good look as I was driving, but they looked
like an RS-11, painted black, and an C420, in gray
paint. Couldnt see any roadnames as I whizzed passed
at 60mph.
I convinced my wife to let me go back and look for
them after leaving Ikea a few hours (and a few hundred
$s) later but the two units were already gone.
You have any idea what I saw?

Mark

=====
Mark Frankel