(erielack) Official Guides

Someone on all-aboard mentioned reading his old Official Guide.  Has
anyone thought of scanning old OGs and putting them out on CD-ROM?  I
have amy Oct 1938 copyand it is in surprsingly good condition for being
newsprint, much better than my 1956 copy.

In genealogy my other hobby many old books and records and 150 years of
a magazine have been done; and more and more is being done.

Who is the publisher of the OG if is still printed.  Maybe they would be
interested in doing it.

bob gillis