(erielack) Re: Pirate Ship restaurant

  Send mail to "mime_@_docserver.cac.washington.edu" for more info.

- ------=_NextPart_000_01BEA5FC.1E6304E0

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Phoebe Westbound wrote:

> Henry and List,
> The name of the place in question is "Cooper's Seafood House", and the chow
> there is fantastic!!!! Also, for those into beer they have a beer menu with
> approx. 400 different brands from all over the world listed. Lastly,
> they have the typical elevated G-scale loco and freight cars running near
> the ceiling betwwen the bar and all four dining rooms. In the first dining
> room, off the long hall, is a five arch representation of the Tunkhannock
> Creek Viaduct that appears to be in about S-scale. For those who have not
> been there it is true delight.
> Matt Forsyth

It was undoubtedly the place Dad and I had dinner.

I wish we had known it was an Erie station, I can't believe he didn't know. He
was always the MapMaster and knew where evrything was...

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
"root_@_bluemoon.net"         net.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Online System
X2 & K56flex Access       www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network
http://www.bluemoon.net   mud.bluemoon.net 4000 - MoonMUD
bbs.bluemoon.net          irc.bluemoon.net - ZUHnet Buffalo, NY IRC Server

- ------=_NextPart_000_01BEA5FC.1E6304E0--