Re: (erielack) MNJ-VRR-equip

On Mon, 24 May 1999, The Jordans wrote:

> Just one correction to Al's note.  The picture is not on my site, but on
> Henry's Railfan Archives site at:
>
> http://www.railfan.net/railpix/ABPR/may99/05-21-99/pcmxnj103.jpg
>
> -Joe Jordan

If anyone is interested I have installed a simple search engine for the ABPR
archives at http://www.railfan.net/railpix/abpr/search.html

It works great, but there are some more options I want to add to it. It's not
linked anywhere yet, but I thought I would give the URL to the list as there
are a lot of DL&W, Erie and EL pics in the archive.

The main ABPR index by date is at http://www.railfan.net/railpix/ABPR/

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
"root_@_bluemoon.net"         net.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Online System
X2 & K56flex Access       www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network
http://www.bluemoon.net   mud.bluemoon.net 4000 - MoonMUD
bbs.bluemoon.net          irc.bluemoon.net - ZUHnet Buffalo, NY IRC Server