Re: (erielack) Marion Rails To Trails

I'll second that. When I was in Huntington, videotaping the bridges over the
creek and County Road west of town, I crossed the plate girder bridge over
the road and found that what I had thought was a vine covered tree at the
east side was actually the eastbound semaphore! It's still there, intact
except for the relay base mechanism, ladder, number and blade. The
westbound's post is on the ground, but that's all that remains of it.

Michael