Re: (erielack) MNJ-VRR-equip

Mike and all,

I was digging through the "archives" this afternoon and, low behold, i came
across sevral items from the 103's days on the M&NJ. Among them are a large
format postcard showning the 103 with the combine and two coaches heading to
Slate Hill. The combine is painted in a wine red/boxcar red scheme and the
two Boonton cars appear to be wearing their orginal paint. I also found a
brochure and other post cards including the one Joe Jordan has on his site.

It's fancinating to look back and see how far the museums and tourist
railways have come in the past 40+ years. Too bad there wasn't a tourist
railway association in those early years.

Al