(erielack) What do I have?

I just dug out a brass model that I received as a gift back in 1976 (I
think).  The label has fallen from the box, but I remember it was made by
ALCO models.  Problem is, I don't know what it is.  It looks very much like
an Alco S-1, has a rectangular stack, round radiator fan, and no short hood,
but has inset angled number boards like an RS-11.  The cost back then was
about $75 (when IBM gives you an award, they have to account for the income
tax, so it showed up on my pay stub at the time.)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob