Re: (erielack) Re: Pocono service

What I stated (re; HOV lanes on I-80) was that after the removal of the HOV
on i-80, the traffic is NOT moving any faster in rush hour. It is just as bad
now in ALL four lanes every rush hour day. I know. I do the commute on I-80
every day through the area that used to have the HOV lanes. The removal of
the  HOV lanes accomplished absolutely nothing. It took less than 6 months
after the HOV lane suspension for the traffic to be back where it was before,
i.e. stop-go-stop-go etc.... On i-287 the effect was different. I-287 traffic
is moving faster now and has stayed that way...go figure??

SEth T.