(erielack) EL piggyback trailer found

I noticed an EL piggyback van being used as storage, in Indianapolis. The
front and side panels are intact, although faded and while the herald and
reporting marks have been painted over, they are legible (I neglected to
write them down). I've taken photos and I believe that I'll have to get over
there, next chance and see if I can't convince the business owner to sell a
side panel to me.

Darned if our beloved railroad doesn't keep showing up in the most unlikely
places...

Michael Dye ELHS #1516