Re: (erielack) Modeling preference, line, era, location, operations......

Have a layout, plus one in the plan and room prep phase.
	The existing layout is an 8'x8', three level HO layout that folds
intact (ie full scenery in place except one roof, rolling stock
removed)  into a cabinet 21 inches deep. Takes about 5 minutes to be
running trains. The whole cabinet drops down onto built in castors,
rolls out the door , into a horse trailer and thence to various train
shows from time to time for the last 6 years.
	It is freelance, planned as a bridge line from the CP/SP at Winnemucca,
NV to the UP at Caldwell, ID. No such line ever existed, so all you
rivet counters can't point out all my mistakes! I like steam, so am
modeling ca.1954, to be able to run affordable(!! ie Athern diesel)
power mostly. Some SP, some UP, some lettered DH&C for the Deztoot,
Hawltin and Cayotic RR. Mine, logging in progress, roundhouse and
turntable, acouple small factories, suggestion of a town. A hotel with
an operating O scale Club layout in the attic. (That is "O" modeled in
"HO" -give or take a few thousandths - "operation" is a disk in motion).
Also has a ferris wheel, annimated, and an elephant and people
annimated.  (Could scan some photo's if anyone is interested)

	Planning - a multilevel HO Erie, ca 1951, set on Salamanca, Little
Valley (NY) and environs. Reasons? I grew up there, like steam, and need
low cost power options. Erie centennial gives a valid reason to run
4-4-0 and old time train with PA's and etc!! My train room for this one
is a 27' two door travel trailer, presently gutted and about 3/4 new
ceiling etc. Want to have a traveling museum/ history display/ operating
layout to take to shows in the future.
	You've seen my posts looking for info....!!
		Doug Crosby