Re: (erielack) Hoboken Happenings / Erie RR in Jersey City.

Geez, are any of you guys going to actually READ what the man wrote in the
original post here?

It says "Only Amtrak can run trains that cross MORE THAN ONE state border."

NJT trains to Port Jervis, like I think all other examples that have been
cited, cross only ONE state border, not MORE than one.

Now, that having been said . . . is that statement about MORE THAN ONE
true?

SGL

> From: AL TILLOTSON <"CPLNAJT_@_njtransit.state.nj.us">
> To: "erielack_@_internexus.net"
> Subject: Re: (erielack) Hoboken Happenings / Erie RR in Jersey City.
> Date: Tuesday, May 11, 1999 2:01 PM
>
> As a previous post alluded, it ain't the case...
>
> >If this is the case, why does NJT / Metro North run trains from Hoboken,
NJ