(erielack) EL Chat Session

Good News!

Beginning Thursday May 20th, there will be a weekly Erie Lackawanna Chat
session. Walter Conklin has offered the Conrail Railfan Forum for us to use
to discuss our favorite railroad every thursday evening at 9 pm eastern
time. It should prove to be better than one I had tried last year which was
slow and took a while to load. Hopefully it won't take long to get it going
and there should be a new topic every week that can be suggested by EL list
members a few days before. To check the page out ahead of time and maybe
register, the URL is,
http://anexa.com/conrailrailfanforum/index.lhtml

after you get there, follow these instructions on how to get started.

1st. If the user is not already a member, they will have to sign in from
the main URL, which is above.

2nd. If they want to start chatting, they have to place their user name
and password from the sign in link.

3rd. If everything goes all right, they will receive a confirmation
saying
that the chat room recognizes their user id

4th. From this, the user will then hit on the member discussion button
begin chatting!

If the user has trouble getting in, they can email Walter Conklin for tech
info at
"wjc111_@_frontiernet.net."

5th. Once in the room, the member will scroll down to a box that says
type here. Backspace this and type in a greeting such as " Hi fellow
El railfans". To send the greeting, hit enter.

So now let's have some suggestions on our initial topic for thursday. See
ya there.

Fred Stratton
http://erierr.railfan.net
ELHS#2733