Re: (erielack) Speaking of layouts....

Paul and all-

There does exist some pictures of Tim's layouts even though they were taken
in the rain and some are still in the camera at the following URL:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/Otherlayouts/OtherLayouts.htm

and about 100 or so pictures of my former layouts at:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/OaklandLayout/OaklandLayout.htm

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/BWLayoutImages/BridgewaterLayout.htm

or visit the entire web site with links to all of the above and prototype
EL and non-EL photos at:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/

- -Joe Jordan

At 08:28 AM 5/14/99 -0400, Tupaczewski, Paul R \(Paul\) wrote:
>As some of you may or may not know, I'm trying to assemble the 1999 ELHS
>Convention here in New Jersey. For our Sunday "do-it-yourself" activities, I
>am trying to round up people who have layouts who might be willing to open
>them up during the afternoon (between, say, 12 Noon and 4 PM?) for people to
>see. I already have two list members who have committed: Steve Kay, who will
>be showing his impressive double-deck Lackawanna Terminal layout (see the
>web site: http://people.csnet.net/stevekay), and Tim Phalon, who will be
>showing his magnificent outdoor G scale Erie (and possibly his HO scale
>indoor Erie as well!)
>
>If you have a layout that you'd be willing to share with your fellow EL
>enthusiasts, please let me know at "paultup_@_interactive.net"
>
>Thanks!
>
>	- Paul

>Visit the erielack photopage at http://el-list.railfan.net