(erielack) Speaking of layouts....

As some of you may or may not know, I'm trying to assemble the 1999 ELHS
Convention here in New Jersey. For our Sunday "do-it-yourself" activities, I
am trying to round up people who have layouts who might be willing to open
them up during the afternoon (between, say, 12 Noon and 4 PM?) for people to
see. I already have two list members who have committed: Steve Kay, who will
be showing his impressive double-deck Lackawanna Terminal layout (see the
web site: http://people.csnet.net/stevekay), and Tim Phalon, who will be
showing his magnificent outdoor G scale Erie (and possibly his HO scale
indoor Erie as well!)

If you have a layout that you'd be willing to share with your fellow EL
enthusiasts, please let me know at "paultup_@_interactive.net"

Thanks!