Re: Way More Re: (erielack) Cut-off service

Bus service to/from Scranton is got to be bad at best. Three out of the five
days a week there are horrific delays on I-80 in Morris County. It has been
taking as much as an hour just to go 11 miles from Whippany to Rockaway on
I-287/I80 the last few weeks. There is no way they can keep a schedule. The
H-O-V lane is gone and now the whole highway is a daily parking lot. The
buses before the loss of the HOV at least could take advantage of a clear
lane. Not anymore. One night a few days ago it was so bad that several Martz
buses where seen going westbound on route 10 because I-80 was so screwed up.

Seth T.