Re: (erielack) Modeling preference, line, era, location, operations......

Possibly, at one time. However, in the time of my layout's 'reality', the EL
has long-since been out of Dereco (bankrupt and dropped by N&W in '72,
employee bought [financial assistance provided by ATSF) and owned). So, the
trackage rights wouldn't fly. Besides, the Roanoke plant wasn't built until
the 80's. Soooo, MY EL customer service people pointed out that the EL would
be a very good place for GM to situate the plant.

Michael Dye