Re: (erielack) PoconoDirect service

Another point not being addressed here is what kind of equipment would be
used on runs of this duration. Standard commuter cars's aren't going to cut
it. Just look at what the Port Jervis passengers have to endure on their
ordeal. No food service, only a water cooler in one car, often out of cups,
uncomfortable seating and usually one lousy toilet that is smelling to high
Heaven half way through the run. I speak from personal experience as I run
two of these trains every Sunday currently. These folks and those on the
proposed service to and from Pennsylvania deserve much better.

Al Holleuffer