(erielack) The Erie Lives ! [ in a smaller version]

Dear EL List,

The Orange Ulster Modal Engineer Society [OURMES] has
designedtheir HO layout to represent the Erie Southern
Tier [Graham line] and Old mainline. Genre is from the
late 1880s to the 1940's with plenty of Erie steam and
diesel action. When you visit, you can relive the history
of the ER/EL through a detailed modal of Port Jervis Yard,
or watch Berkshire #3376 pull a load of empties past Monroe
station. Perhaps you might see an EL commuter making
its way through Black Rock Cut on Port Jervis Mountain.

We meet on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. behind Museum Village, Monroe, N.Y
In addition, we are open when the museum has its special weekends.
If you are interested in getting more info, email me off list at
"wjc111_@_frontiernet.net" or you can call me at (914) 386-9423

- -Walter -OURMES Member-