(erielack) Re: Cut-off service

In a message dated 99-05-11 11:40:51 EDT, MDelvec952 writes:

<<  It's going to take years, if not decades, to fix the congestion in New
York City, and Secaucus Transfer and the Susie Service is only going to make
the congestion worse.   >>

Mike,

Yes, Sir. I cannot wait until Secaucus Transfer opens! It's already crowded
enough on Corridor and Coast Line trains. I imagine it will be a nightmare
for everyone, PRR and EL riders alike. Hopefully, I'll be commuting to
downtown by then. ;-)

Have you seen any operating plans for schedule adjustments once the transfer
opens? I am curious as to what changes NJT will make. It will be fun to
watch... as long as I have a seat.

Rob