Re: (erielack) Erie Lackawanna reefer preserved

<<
 The Conrail Technical Society is proud to announce the acquisition of
 Conrail mechanical reefer CR 359020. The fifty-foot mechanical reefer is
 currently stored at Conway, PA. The car will be moved to the Danbury
 Railway Museum in Danbury, CT shortly. The car which was built as
 Erie-Lackawanna 5019 will be refurblished into a Library Car and will
 serve as the Conrail Technical Society's archive. >>

When Conrail first came into being did you ever think you'd see the day that
we'd be mourning its demise and trying to save some of it's equipment for
preservation?  I hated it back then, but now I'm sorry to see her go.
Another fallen flag that I've witnessed in my lifetime. :(

Best Regards,
Ted DiIorio