Re: (erielack) Pullman Standard Commuter Coaches

Re Push-pulls:  A couple of days ago on ebay I saw a EL paper ephemera item
which was an informational phamphlet on the push-pull equipment.  I doubt
it had anything in it about roof strength or future electrification, or
anything, but maybe one of youse guys would be interested.

Sorry, didn't note the item number or when it was over or any of that
useful stuff.

SGL