Re: (erielack) Hoboken Happenings / Erie RR in Jersey City.

In a message dated 5/10/99 9:21:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "KC2WE_@_aol.com"
writes:

<<  This work is also being done as part  of NJTPA work to improve the
facilities when train service is restored to  Scranton and light rail comes
in. Then we will have it all in Hoboken. >>

	I'm all in favor of restoring the Hoboken Terminal to its former
glory, but I would think that the Scranton service -- may it speedily be
restored in our day! -- would operate from Penn Station, New York rather than
Hoboken.

		Daniel Chazin