RE: (erielack) Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:57:49 -0400

I briefly read the "informative sign" they had in front of the waiting room,
and they mentioned
four key items. I remember three of them:

* Restoration of the stained glass skylight
* Refurbishing of the benches (!)
* Installation of four new chandeliers

They're spending about $8.5M on this project!

	- Paul