(erielack) More caboose oddity questions

Since I think there was more consistency across the fleet of GMY
(gray-maroon-yellow, for those newcomers who've wondered what that always
meant!) cabooses, I'll try and do the decals for these first. The only
variations I've come across in this relatively "standard" fleet are:

* Addition of "Safety First" logo, after 1974
* Roman "RADIO" lettering on some of the early repainted bay-windows
* Three different styles of "ERIE LACKAWANNA" placement on the Dunmore
cabooses - on the top near the roofline (though C191 is the only caboose
I've found so far painted this way - were there any others?); centered in
the gray band on one line (most common variation); and centered in the gray
band on two lines (seems a bit cramped to me)
* Yellow consolidated stencil on earlier repaints vs. the AAR standard
black/white consol stencils on later repaints
* Perhaps the most perplexing thing: The "hashmarks" on the ends. The
majority of the cabooses had them in a "square" shape on the ends on either
side of the door. However, when I saw the C356 restored with just hashmarks
on the frame around the door, I questioned the accuracy of this. But I did
eventually find a photo of at least one bay-window with the "minimal"
striping. Does anyone know of any others that had this style of hashmarks on
the ends?

Thanks in advance!